Services: words for your business
The words that represent your business are the words that sell your business. Error-riddled copy will make your business look unprofessional and taint the impression your customers or potential customers have of you. Professional copy does the opposite: it makes you look like you mean business.
We can help you leave a polished, professional impression that speaks directly to your customers and potential customers. Our services include:
- business copywriting, including company profiles, company histories, corporate reports, submissions and so on;
- brochure copywriting, including advertising copy;
- web content copywriting, including search engine friendly (SEO) copy for your website, plus regular articles or blog entries;
- ghostwriting, anything from a single article to a book;
- article writing and feature writing, including research if necessary;
- pretty much any other writing you might need;
- re-writing, editing and proofreading, including tidying up your rough drafts or giving a document a quick once over before you go to print.
All work will be turned around quickly; after many years in business, we understand that deadlines aren’t always either fair or logical, but that they have to be met nonetheless! We’ll do our utmost to help you meet your own needs or those imposed by others.
Fees are negotiated on a project-by-project basis. The best thing to do is to contact David Brewster to discuss your needs.Print This Page