Services: why use us?
The first reason for using us, or any other professional copywriter, is to make sure you present your business’s best possible face to the world.
Why choose us? Here are some reasons:
- We’re flexible, as you will have seen from the range of writing services we offer.
- We can write. Copywriting, ghostwriting and other writing; editing, re-writing and proofreading: these are the things we do all day, everyday. We can write in various styles, and adjust our writing to suit your precise purpose.
- ‘Writer-in-chief’ David Brewster’s business background is much broader than just writing and includes management and consulting. This puts him in a good position to understand exactly what you are trying to achieve with any particular project – and to create the right words to suit that goal. This is particularly useful when you use our ghostwriting service.
- Our approach is based on the premise of ‘your ideas, our words‘. We pride ourselves on understanding your needs in terms of tone, language, length and general style. Copywriting shouldn’t be about blindly churning out text that will ‘fit’, or that will simply meet the needs of search engine computers. Copywriting should be about creating original and interesting copy that will actually be read.
- “I don’t remember a lot of the actual science I learnt while earning my original science degree, but it did leave me with well developed research skills” (David Brewster). We have a comprehensive understanding of where information can be found online and offline, including how to find and talk to the right people if necessary. Again, this is particularly useful when ghostwriting.
- Finally, we have a pedant’s eye for detail, which is where our re-writing, editing and proofreading services come to the fore. These are all degrees of the same thing: taking your text and cleaning up the spelling, grammar and expression, and perhaps tweaking it to make it more understandable. The end result will more effectively communicate your message.
And no matter what the circumstance, we will work hard to ensure that you will be pleased with my work.Print This Page